About the Occupational Health and Wellbeing Service
The team is made up of experienced Occupational Health and Wellbeing practitioners and Occupational Health Physicians which enables them to make informed assessments of an individual's fitness for work. The practitioners are aware of business needs, as well as the barriers encountered by staff with health problems in the working environment.
The Service provides the following aspects and much more:
- knowledge relating to health hazards that can arise at work
- knowledge of law relating to the workplace and employment
- the ability to assess risks relating to the health of individuals and groups
- awareness of how a business operates
- knowledge of how to manage stress and wellbeing in the workplace
The department is supported by a dedicated administration team who are aware of the confidentiality needs and are able to juggle these obligations with the desire to be helpful to everyone who calls.
Contact the Occupational Health and Wellbeing Team
023 8062 6600