Financial support from Hampshire County Council
The County Council provides the following financial support for passenger transport services in Hampshire:-
- Bus services - supports over 130 bus services, mainly in the rural areas but also in the urban areas in the evening and on Sundays to compliment the commercial network
- Dial a Ride - jointly funds service on 50:50 with the local district council
- Community Transport Schemes - supports with other partners, the core costs and vehicle replacement costs for district wide community transport schemes
- Community Buses - contributes towards the replacement costs of replacement community buses
- Car Schemes - offers two levels of grant towards the operational costs of voluntary car schemes
- New Transport Initiatives - with other partners supports the introduction of new small scale initiatives.