Public, Community & School Transport

Planning a Journey

Buses are operated by several companies. Some are under contract to Hampshire County Council. Contract services generally operate in the more rural areas, or in the towns on evenings and weekends.

Don't forget that Hampshire Farepass or travel vouchers are available for older and disabled people to use on buses. See Help with Travel Costs and Concessionary Travel Information.

You can find details of bus and train routes and times in Hampshire County Council's Bus and Train Travel Guides. Alternatively, you can get information from Traveline or the bus or train companies operating in your area.

Bus Services
Complaints about Buses