Public, Community & School Transport


Any driver who is either a volunteer or is employed by a company under contract to Hampshire County Council to provide transport for children and vulnerable adults (excluding services that have been registered as a local bus service) must be in receipt of an Enhanced DBS disclosure and have written authority from the Council to drive on Council contracts.

For further information please contact the Finance and Contracts Team.

Form B Microsoft Word 43kb - Request for Disclosure Consent

Form E Microsoft Word 39kb - DBS Criteria

Form F Microsoft Word 42kb - Review Process