Hampshire Pension Services

Administering the Local Government Pension Scheme, Police and Fire schemes

Cash equivalent transfer value forms

Cash equivalent transfer value


Use this form

  • If you are involved in proceedings for divorce or dissolution of a civil partnership, judicial separation or nullity.
  • If you are asked to get a transfer value for an independent financial advisor

Please note you are only entitled to one free estimate within a 12 month period