Hampshire Pension Services

Administering the Local Government Pension Scheme, Police and Fire schemes

Death grant 'expression of wish' form


You can use this form to make an expression of wish for any death grant payable.

Without a valid expression of wish, the death grant may be paid to the Executor or Administrator of your Estate (Grant of probate or letters of administration may be required).