Hampshire Pension Services

Administering the Local Government Pension Scheme, Police and Fire schemes

Opting out of the LGPS form and notes


If you want to opt out of pension saving, please read the Local Government Association (LGA) opt out notes and all the information in the Local Government Pension Scheme opt out form and complete the declaration overleaf. This form should be sent to your employer.

For HCC employees this should be addressed to HCC Pensions Admin Team and sent to Pensions Services. This needs to reach them before the payroll deadline.