Hampshire Pension Services

Administering the Local Government Pension Scheme, Police and Fire schemes

Pension transfer booklet

If you have previous pension benefits, you may wish to transfer them into the Hampshire Pension Fund. Transfers must normally be made within your first year of Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) membership; in your current employment.

To investigate transferring previous benefits please read this booklet and use the form at the back of it.

If you are a member of a Club scheme and wish to transfer to the LGPS, it is essential that you contact us before you complete this form.

Further details and a list of “Club” schemes can be found at here