Skip to content
Tourism Photo Library Terms and Conditions
- In this agreement the terms (a) supplier means Hampshire County Council Tourism Section (b) image means any photography, transparency, negative or any other item which may be offered for purposes of reproduction (c) reproduction includes any form of publication or copying of the image in whole or part, altered or not, through any means.
- No variations of the terms or conditions set out shall be effective unless agreed in writing by both parties.
- Images are supplied on loan and no property or copyright shall pass to the Client whether on its submission or on the Supplier’s grant of reproduction rights in respect thereof.
- Where indicated in the filename, the photographer must be acknowledged.
- Images shall not be copied, loaned or otherwise disposed of and no use whatsoever shall be made of them by the Client without prior written consent of the Supplier, nor shall the image be altered or manipulated, added to, or any part deleted without the prior written consent of the Supplier.
- In the case of printed publication a copy will be furnished to the Supplier free of charge within two weeks. In other media evidence of use must be made if requested.
- The Supplier shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Client or by any third party arising from the use or reproduction of any image.
- The Client shall not use pictures in any way, or in connection with any material, which is unlawful, libellous, obscene or tortuous and shall indemnify the Supplier against any claims, damages, proceedings, loss or costs arising from such use.
- This agreement shall be subject to and construed according to English law and the parties agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.