Culture, Communities and Business Services (CCBS)
CCBS is the Council’s centre for community support and technical and business services.
CCBS is made up of 5 sections.
Culture & Heritage
Bringing together rich and diverse cultural and leisure services for people living in and visiting Hampshire. Including museums, country parks, Sir Harold Hillier Gardens and countryside footpaths. Working with these services, our arts and tourism teams play key roles in the development of a thriving Hampshire cultural and heritage scene.
A range of services to support communities including:
- Discovery Centres and libraries
- Sporting and social initiatives
- Trading Standards advises people and businesses about legal standards.
- Registration Service registers births, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths
- Community Safety Service tackle community safety issues such as anti-social behaviour.
Maintaining around 4,800 buildings ranging from historic buildings to modern schools. Property Services professionals include architects, engineers, quantity surveyors, building surveyors and estate surveyors.
Made up of a diverse range of business units:
- Corporate Procurement and County Supplies
- Hampshire County Council Catering Service HC3S
- Hampshire Transport Management
- Hampshire Printing Services
- Hampshire Scientific Service
Supports the vital functions of the workplace including Facilities Management, Administration, Marketing and graphic design.