Church Road, East Meon and Honey Lane, Selborne
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES – CHURCH ROAD, EAST MEON AND HONEY LANE, SELBORNE 2013
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council has made an order to allow for works on the highway to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads –
- Church Road, East Meon between its junction with Workhouse Lane and its junction with Church Street.
- Honey Lane, Selborne between its junction with B3006 High Street and its junction with Oakhanger Road.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES: will be signed via the following roads –
- West Meon Road; East End; High Street; A32 Alton Road; A272 Winchester Road; East Meon Road.
- Church Lane; Sotherington Lane; Bradshott Lane; B3006 Selborne Road; B3006 Fountain Road.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: From 21 January 2013 for a period of 12 months or until completion of the works whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that the closure for Church Road will be required for 10 days and for Honey Lane 5 days).
Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Hampshire County Council, Highways Department on 0845 603 5633 or email email@example.com
Details of all Temporary Road Closures will be available to view on our website www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Highways on 0845 603 5603
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org