Various Roads in East Hampshire No.2
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES – VARIOUS ROADS IN EAST HAMPSHIRE NO.2
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council has made an order to allow for pre-surface dressing works on the highway to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads –
- B2070 Portsmouth Road, Liphook between its junction with Station Road and its junction with the County boundary.
- Nursted Lane, Buriton between its junction with B2146 Sussex Road and its junction with Pitcroft Lane.
- Farnham Road / Elmwood Lane, Sheet between its junction with School Lane and its junction with Pratts Lane.
- Lasham Road, Lasham between its junction with A339 Basingstoke Road and its junction with Pond Lane.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES: will be signed via the following roads –
- B2070 Portsmouth Road; B2070 London Road; A272; A3 Trunk Road; B2170 London Road.
- B2146 Sussex Road; B2070 The Causeway; Greenway Lane; High Street; North Lane.
- School Lane; Waterworks Road; Church Road; Mill Lane; Rockpits Lane.
- A339 Basingstoke Road; Gravel Pit Lane; Pond Lane.
Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: From 02 April 2013 for a period of 12 months or until completion of the works whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that the closures will each be required for 1 week for pre-surface dressing).
If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Hampshire County Council, Highways Department on 0845 603 5633 or email email@example.com
Details of all Temporary Road Closures will be available to view on our website www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Highways on 0845 603 5633
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org