B2146 Sussex Road, Petersfield and Lasham Hill Lane, Lasham
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES – B2146 SUSSEX ROAD, PETERSFIELD AND LASHAM HILL LANE, LASHAM
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN under Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 that Hampshire County Council proposes to make an order to allow for pre-surface dressing patching works on the highway, to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED:
- That part of B2146 Sussex Road between its junction with Heath Road East and its junction with the County Boundary.
- That part of Lasham Hill Lane between its junction with A339 Basingstoke Road and its junction with Lasham Road.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES will be signed via:
- B2146 Sussex Road; B2147 Foxbury Lane / East Street / Westbourne Road / New Brighton Road; B2148 Horndean Road / Comley Hill / Whichers Gate Road; B2149 Manor Lodge Road; A3 London Road; B2070 The Causeway; B2146 Sussex Road.
- A339 Basingstoke Road; Lasham Road.
Diversion routes will be signed at the time of closure. Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: From 02 April 2013 for a period of 12 months or until completion of the works whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that the closures will be required for no longer than one week each. )
If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Hampshire County Council, Highways Department on 0845 603 5633. Notices may now be viewed on our website www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UJ
Highways on 0845 603 5633
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org