River Hamble Notice to River Users No 5 of 2013
Hamble Harbour Authority - notice to river users from Hampshire County Council in Basingstoke and Deane, East Hampshire, Eastleigh, Fareham, Gosport, Hart, Havant, Isle of Wight, New Forest, Outside of Hampshire, Portsmouth, Rushmoor, Southampton, Test Valley, Winchester areas.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that maintenance dredging of Swanwick Marina lift dock will commence on or about 2 April 2013. The expected completion date for these works is 5 April 2013, but this will be dependant on the weather.
2. All vessels involved will display the appropriate lights and shapes as required by the International Regulations for the Prevention of Collisions at Sea.
3. River users are advised to maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 68 for navigational broadcasts during these operations, and navigate with caution in the vicinity of the large spoil barges, constrained by their draught, which may transit the River by day and night.
4. Further information on these works can be obtained from the Harbour Office or by calling 'Hamble Harbour Radio' on VHF Channel 68.
5. Cancel this Notice on 12 April 2013.
- Email: email@example.com