The Causeway, Buriton and London Road / Drift Road, Clanfield
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES – THE CAUSEWAY, BURITON; LONDON ROAD/ DRIFT ROAD, CLANFIELD
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council has made an order to allow for Operation Resilience works on the highway to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads –
- The Causeway, Buriton between its roundabout junction with Greenway Lane and its junction with Petersfield Road.
- London Road, Clanfield between its roundabout junction with Downwood Way and its junction with Drift Road.
- Drift Road, Clanfield between its junction with London Road and its roundabout junction with White Dirt Lane.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES: will be signed via the following roads –
- B2070 The Causeway; A3 Northbound; A272 Petersfield Road; B2070 Ramshill / Tor Way / Dragon Street / Fore Street /The Causeway.
- Downwood Way; Tarn Rise; Southdown Road; White Dirt Lane; Drift Road.
- London Road; White Dirt Lane; Southdown Road; Tarn Rise; Downwood Road; London Road.
Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: From 22 April 2013 for a period of 12 months or until completion of the works whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that the closures will each be required for 2-3 days only).
If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Hampshire County Council, Highways Department on 0845 603 5633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Operation Resilience on 0845 603 5633