VARIOUS ROADS Hart District - June 2013
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hart District Council as agents for Hampshire County Council has made an Order on traffic management grounds to allow for works on the highway to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED : those parts of the following roads -
1. COPSE LANE, LONG SUTTON – Jct with The Street to Jct with Froyle Road (Diversion via Froyle Road, Hole Lane, Dippenhall Road, White Hill, The Street – this road will not be closed at the same time as item 2)
2. DIPPENHALL ROAD, WELL – Jct with Hole Lane to Jct with Well Road (Diversion via Montgomery Lane, Well Road, Dippenhall Road - this road will not be closed at the same time as item 1)
3. GREEN LANE, FROGMORE – Jct with the B3272 Reading Road to Jct with Frogmore Road (Diversion via B3272 Reading Road, Frogmore Road)
4. HANDFORD LANE, YATELEY – Jct with Tudor Drive to Jct with Cricket Hill Lane (Diversion via Cricket Hill Lane, Vigo Lane, Handford Lane)
5. THE BOROUGH, CRONDALL – Jct with Dippenhall Street to Jct with Croft Lane (Diversion via Dippenhall Street, Clare Park Road/Dippenhall Road, Montgomery Farm Lane, Well Road – this road will not be closed at the same time as item 2)
6. CLARE PARK ROAD/DIPPENHALL ROAD, CRONDALL – Jct with Dora's Green Lane to Jct with Heath Lane (Diversion via Dippenhall Street, Heath Lane, Dora's Green Lane - this road will not be closed at the same time as item 5)
7. DORA'S GREEN LANE (Spur), EWSHOT – Jct with Dora's Green Lane to Jct with Heath Lane (Diversion via Dora's Green Lane, Heath Lane)
8. DIPPENHALL STREET, CRONDALL – Jct with Clare Park Road/Dippenhall Road to Jct with Pankridge Street (Diversion via Clare Park Road/Dippenhall Road, Dora's Green Lane, A287 Farnham Road, Bowling Alley, Pankridge Street – this road will not be closed at the same time as items 6 & 7)
9. THE HURST, WINCHFIELD – Jct with Taplins Farm Lane to Jct with Pale Lane (Diversion via Taplins Farm Lane, Pale Lane)
10. ELMS ROAD, HOOK – Jct with A30 London Road to Jct with Dorchester Road (Diversion via A30 London Road, Sheldons Lane, Dorchester Road)
11. THE HOLLOW, CRONDALL – Jct with Heath Lane to Jct with Redlands Lane (Diversion via Heath Lane, Redlands Lane)
12. TUNNEL LANE, NORTH WARNBOROUGH – Jct with North Warnborough Street to the Ford (There is no alternative route)
13. KING STREET, ODIHAM – Jct with the High Street to Jct with Jct with The Bury (Diversion via The Bury, Church Street)
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES : During the period of any closure, the diversion route will be signed.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE : From 17th June 2013 for a period of 12 months or until completion of works, whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that the closures will be required for no longer than 1 week at each location).
With the exception of any emergency works, all closures will be notified a minimum of 2 weeks in advance and diversion routes will be signed at the time of closure.
Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the works is being carried out.
If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Hampshire County Council, Highways Department on 0845 603 5633.
John Elson, Head of Technical Services & Environmental Maintenance
Hart District Council
Hart District Council
- Email: email@example.com