PROPOSED TRAFFIC REGULATION ORDER
The Borough Council of Test Valley, as agent for Hampshire County Council, proposes making a Road Traffic Regulation Order as follows:-
EFFECT OF ORDER:
1. To introduce a parking place on the south side of King George Road, from a point 15 metres from its junction with Mylen Road to a point 27 metres further west;
2. To extend No Waiting restrictions on the south side of King George Road at its junction with Mylen Road to a total distance of 51 m (apart from the new parking place on south side as above);
3. To extend No Waiting restrictions on the north side of King George Road at its junction with Mylen Road to a total distance of 53 m;
4. To extend No Waiting restrictions on the western side of Cheavley Close at its junction with Weyhill Road to a total distance of 32 m.
FURTHER DETAILS: A copy of this notice, the proposed order, maps showing the location and effect of the proposal, a statement of reasons and the orders to be varied may be inspected during the usual office hours at the following places:-
(I) Branch Library, Chantry Centre, Andover (Opening hours: Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays 9.30 - 5.00; Wednesdays 9.00 - 1.00; Thursdays 9.30 - 7.00; Saturdays 9.00 - 4.00 and Sundays 11.00 – 3.00)
(ii) Council Offices, Beech Hurst, Weyhill Road, Andover (Opening Hours: Mondays to Thursdays 8.30 - 5; Fridays 8.30 - 4.30)
(iii) County Council Main Reception, QE II, The Castle, Winchester
(Opening hours: Mondays to Thursdays 8.30 – 5.15; Fridays 8.30 – 4.45)
Details of the proposals will also be available on the Council's website (testvalley.gov.uk) by searching for 'Cheavley Close and King George Road Andover Scheme'
OBJECTIONS: All objections and other representations in respect of this proposal must be sent in writing to the undersigned by Friday 12 July 2013. All objections must state the grounds on which they are made.
TITLE: The Order, if made, will be known as "The Borough of Test Valley (Cheavley Close and King George Road, Andover) Variation Order 2013".
W. Lynds, Head of Legal & Democratic ServiceTest Valley Borough Council, Beech Hurst, Andover, SP10 3AJ
email: Jbacon@testvalley.gov.uk fax: 01264 368005
Mrs J Bacon
Legal & Democratic Service
TVBC, Beech Hurst, Weyhill Road
ANDOVER. SP10 3AJ
- Email: Jbacon@testvalley.gov.uk