The Hampshire (Various Roads, East Hampshire, No 3) (Temporary Road Closure) Order 2013
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE – THE HAMPSHIRE (VARIOUS ROADS, EAST HAMPSHIRE, NO 3) (TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE) ORDER 2013
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council has made an order to allow carriageway patching works to be carried out on the highway, to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads -
1. C96 Shirnall Hill, Lower Farringdon between its junction with Gosport Road and its junction with Church Road.
2. Hartley Lane, Hartley Mauditt between its junction with Oakhanger Road and its junction with Water Lane.
3. Well Lane, Lower Froyle between its junction with Froyle Lane to a point 350m north thereof.
4. C96 Gilbert Street, Ropley between its junction with Andrews Lane to its junction Court Lane.
5. Vicarage Lane, Ropley from its junction with Hammonds Lane to its junction with Maddocks Hill.
6. C96 Frith End Road, Binsted between its junction with A325 Farnham Road to its junction with Binsted Road.
7. C50 Petersfield Lane, Clanfield between its junction with Chalton Lane to its junction with Gravel Hill.
8. Mill Lane, Steep between its junction with Ashford Lane to its junction with Rockpits Lane (also known as Rockpits).
9. Harvesting Lane, East Meon between its junction with Oxenbourne Lane and its junction with Butser Lane.
10. C98 Brightstone Lane, Farringdon between its junction with Headmoor lane and its junction with A32 Gosport Road.
11. Ashford Lane, Steep between its junction with Island Farm Lane and its junction with Mill Lane.
12. White Dirt Lane, Horndean between its junction with White Dirt Lane (part) and Southdown Road to its junction with Catherington Lane (also known as Catherington Hill).
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES: will be signed via the following roads –
1. Gosport Road, A31 Alton By-Pass, Selbourne Road, Barleywood Farm Lane, Gaston Lane, Church Road.
2. Blanket Street, Cakers Lane, Worldham Hill, Green Street, Oakhanger Road.
3. Froyle Road, Highnam Copse Lane, Copse Lane, The Street, White Hill, Well Lane.
4. Swelling Lane, Kitwood Lane, Hawthorn Lane, Lyeway Lane, Dunsells Lane.
5. Church Street, School Lane, Church Lane, Petersfield Road, Maddocks Hill.
6. A325 Farnham Road, Binsted Road.
7. Petersfield Lane, Chalton Lane, Gravel Hill.
8. Rockpits Lane, Elmwood Lane, Farnham Road, School Lane, Waterworks Road, Steep Hill, Church Road, Mill Lane.
9. Harvesting Lane, Butser Lane, Newmans Lane, Petersfield Lane, Chalton Lane, East Meon Road, Hyden Wood, Clanfield Road, Oxenbourne Lane.
10. Headmoor Lane, Mary Lane, A32 Gosport Road.
11. Island Farm Lane, Mill Lane.
12. White Dirt Lane (part), Drift Road, Downhouse Road, Catherington Lane (also known as Catherington Hill).
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: From 15th July 2013 for a period of 12 months or until completion of the works whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that the closure will be required for no longer than 3 days between 8.30 am and 4.30 pm)
Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
Details may be viewed at: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Hampshire County Council, Highways Department on 0845 603 5633
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Highways Department 0845 603 5633
- Email: email@example.com