Various Roads in East Hampshire No.4
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE – VARIOUS ROADS IN EAST HAMPSHIRE No.4
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN under Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 that Hampshire County Council has made an order to allow for resurfacing and drainage works on the highway, to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED:
- That part of The Spain, Petersfield between its junction with Swan Street and its junction with Hylton Road.
- That part of Newton Common Lane, Four Marks/ Medstead between its junction with Mary Lane and its junction with Newtonwood Farm entrance.
- That part of A32 Gosport Road between its junction with A272 Petersfield Road and its junction with A31 Alton Bypass.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES via:
- Borough Road; Cranford Road; The Causeway; Dragon Street; College Street; Station Road; Frenchman’s Road; Swan Street.
- None available.
- A31; A272.
Diversion routes will be signed at the time of closure. Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: From 29 July 2013 for a period of 12 months or until completion of the works whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that the closure will be required for no longer than:
- 2 days between the hours of 0930 and 1600 for resurfacing works
- 2 days between the hours of 0700 and 1900 for resurfacing works
- 28 days between the hours of 0930 and 1600 for drainage works)
STUART JARVIS - Director, Economy, Transport & Environment The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UJ
Highways on 0845 603 5633
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org