The Hampshire (Various Roads, East Hampshire) (Temporary Road Closure) (No 2) Order 2014
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE – VARIOUS ROADS IN EAST HAMPSHIRE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council is making an order to allow highway improvement works to be carried out.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: Those parts of the following roads:
1. Sheep Street, Petersfield between its junction with Hylton Road and its junction with Market Square.
2. Forest Road, Liss between its junction with Newfield Road and its junction with Forest Corner.
3. Tunbridge Lane, Bramshott between its junction with Burgh Hill Road and its junction with B3004 Headley Road.
4. Frenchmans Road, Petersfield between its junction with Station Road and its junction with Swan Street.
5. School Road, Rowledge between its junction with Recreation Road and its junction with Fullers Road.
6. B2149 Dell Piece East, Horndean between its roundabout junction with B2149 Havant Road and its junction with B2149 Hazleton Roundabout.
7. Priory Lane, Selbourne between its junction with Honey Lane and its end.
8. Binsted Road, Binsted between its junction with Blacknest Road and its junction with Wheatley Lane.
9. Blackberry Lane, Four Marks between its junction with A31 Winchester Road and its junction with Lymington Bottom.
10. Mill Lane, Alton between its junction with B3004 Montecchio Way and its junction with B3004 Wilsom Road.
11. Former A31 Cuckoo Corner between its junction with C84 London Road and its end.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES (AND ANTICIPATED CLOSURE DURATIONS):
1. Hylton Road; B2070 Dragon Street; High Street; Market Square (14 days).
2. Petersfield Road; B3006 Farnham Road; B3006 Station Road; Mill Road (5 days).
3. Burgh Hill Road; B3004 Hill House Hill; B3004 Headley Road (5 days).
4. Station Road; Chapel Street; The Square; High Street; B2070 Dragon Street; Hylton Road; The Spain; Swan Street (5 days).
5. Recreation Road; Fullers Road (5 days).
6. B2149 Havant Road Roundabout & Havant Road; A3 Portsmouth Road; B2149 Dell Piece West & Hazleton Roundabout (2 nights).
7. No alternative route available (5 days).
8. Wheatley Lane; B3004 Forge Road; A325 Farnham Road; Frith End Road (5 days).
9. A31 Winchester Road; Lymington Bottom (5 days).
10. B3004 Montecchio Way; A31 Alton ByPass; B3006 Selbourne Road, High Street, Fountain Road, Selbourne Road, Farnham Road, Station Road, Hill Brow Road; B2070 Portsmouth Road; B3004 Headley Road, Hill house Hill, Headley Road, Standford Lane, Liphook Road; B3002 Lindford Road; B3004 Broxhead Farm Road; A325 Farnham Road; B3004 Forge Road, Green Street, Cakers Lane, Wilsom Road (5 days).
11. No alternative route available (1 day).
DURATION OF ORDER: From 1st April 2014 for a period of 18 months or until completion of the works whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding, it is expected that individual closure durations will be no longer than the anticipated periods indicated above .)
Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
Details may be viewed at: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Hampshire County Council, Highways Department on 0845 603 5633
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Traffic and Transport 0845 603 5633