Various Roads, Petersfield
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES – VARIOUS ROADS PETERSFIELD
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council has made an order to allow for works on the highway to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads –
- High Street between its junction with College Street and its junction with Chapel Street.
- Market Square between its junction with High Street and its junction with St Peters Road.
- Market Square between its junction with High Street and its junction with Sheep Street.
- Chapel Street between its junction with Swan Street and a point 30 metres north thereof.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES: will be signed via the following roads (and vice versa) –
- College Street, Station Road, Chapel Street.
- St. Peters Road, Dragon Street, High Street.
- Sheep Street, Hylton Road, Dragon Street, High Street.
- Chapel Street, Station Road, Tor Way, College Street, High Street.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: From 7 th May 2012 for a period of 12 months or until completion of the works whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that the closures will be required for no longer than 25 days ). Closures will not be simultaneous.
Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment
The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Highways Department: 0845 603 5633