Various Roads East Hampshire
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES – VARIOUS ROADS, EAST HAMPSHIRE NO.1
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council has made an order to allow for works on the highway to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads –
- Jennie Green Lane, Medstead between its junction with Colliers Wood Lane and its junction with Abbey Road.
- High Street / Draymans Way, Alton between its junction with Mount Pleasant Road and its roundabout junction with Lower Turk Street.
- Oaktree Road, Whitehill between its junction with Liphook Road and its junction with Lemon Grove.
- Nine Acres Lane, Selborne between its junction with Gracious Street and its termination at end of the road.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES: will be signed via the following roads –
- Abbey Road, Hussell Lane, High Street, Wield Road, Trinity Hill, Trinity Road.
- Draymans Way, Orchard Way.
- Lemon Grove, A325 Petersfield Road, Liphook Road.
- No diversion.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: From 14 th May 2012 for a period of 12 months or until completion of the works whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that the closures will each be required for no longer than 3 - 5 days ).
Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment
The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Operation Resilience Team on 0845 603 5633