TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES - VARIOUS ROADS EAST HAMPSHIRE NO.7
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES – VARIOUS ROADS EAST HAMPSHIRE NO.7
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council has made an order to allow for works on the highway to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads –
- Castle Road, Rowlands Castle between its junction with B2149 Manor Lodge Road and its junction with Redhill Road.
- Links Lane, Rowlands Castle between its junction with The Green and its junction with Greatfield Way.
- Langley Farm Road , Liss – between its junction with Brewells Lane and the entrance to Green Oak Carpentry Company at Langley Farm.
- Barefoots Lane, Hawkley between its junction with Hawkley Road and its junction with Cottage Lane.
- Boyneswood Road, Four Marks between its junction with the A31 Winchester Road and it junction with Red Hill.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES: will be signed via the following roads –
- B2149 Manor Lodge Road, Redhill Road.
- Greatfield Way, Bowes Hill, The Green, Links Lane.
- Brewells Lane, B2070 London Road, Unnamed Road, Langley Farm Road.
- Hawkley Road, B3006 Farnham Road, C86 Farnham Road, Flexcombe Link Overpass, Andlers Ash Road, Stodham Lane, B2070 London Road, A272 London Road, Village Street, Farnham Road, Elmwood Lane, Rockpits, Wheatham Lane.
- Red Hill, Five Ash Road, Lymington Bottom Road, A31 Winchester Road.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: From 6 th August 2012 for a period of 12 months or until completion of the works whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that the closures will be required for 1-3 days each for resurfacing scheme and between 3 - 6 weeks each for drainage schemes ). With the exception of any emergency works, closures will be notified a minimum of 2 weeks in advance and diversion routes will be signed at the time of closure.
Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Hampshire County Council, Highways Department on 0845 603 5633 or email email@example.com
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Operation Resilience on 0845 603 5633