TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulations Act 1984 that The Borough Council of Test Valley as agent for Hampshire County Council (being the Traffic Authority) has made an Order to allow for carriageway patching/resurfacing works, as follows:-
ROADS TO BE CLOSED
1) that length of Sarsons Lane between A303 and Monxton Road, Amport; and
2) The Green between Wiremead Lane and Keepers Hill, Amport.
1) Southbound traffic - from the northern end of the closure west on A303; south at Wiremead Lane; east on Monxton Road Amport. Northbound traffic - east on Monxton Road Amport; further east on Monxton Road Monxton; west on A303 to the northern end of the closure. Access to Hawk Conservancy will be available for southbound traffic.
2) From the western end of its closure south on Keepers Hill; east on Green Lane; north and west on Monxton Road, Amport to the eastern end of the closure; and vice versa.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE From the 15 September 2012 for a period of 3 months or until completion of works, whichever is sooner. Notwithstanding the above it is expected that each closure will be required on different days for one day between 7am and 4pm on a day to be signed in advance on site.
Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out. If you have any queries regarding access and works contact Paul Walsh, telephone 0845 603 5633 on behalf of Hampshire County Council. For other queries please contact Mr Mayur Patel, telephone 01264 368727 on behalf of the Head of Planning Policy and Transport.
Dated 11 September 2012
Signed S. Tovey, Head of Legal & Democratic Service
Test Valley Borough Council, Beech Hurst, Weyhill Road,
Andover, Hampshire SP10 3AJ
Mrs J Bacon
Legal & Democratic Service
TVBC, Beech Hurst, Weyhill Road
ANDOVER. SP10 3AJ
- Email: Jbacon@testvalley.gov.uk