TEMPORARY ROADS CLOSURES
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulations Act 1984 that The Borough Council of Test Valley as agent for Hampshire County Council (being the Traffic Authority) has made an Order to allow for carriageway repair works, as follows:-
ROADS TO BE CLOSED
1) that length of C77 Biddesden Bottom Road between New House Lane and Biddesden Lane; and
2) Back Lane Tilley Down between New House Lane and access to western gate to Randall Parker Foods; and
3) New House Lane between Back Lane and Biddesden Bottom Road; and
4) Ragged Appleshaw between Biddesden Bottom Road and Back Lane
1) From the northern end of its closure, west on Biddesden Lane, south on A342 Andover Road, east and north on C77 Biddesden Bottom Road to the southern end of the closure; and vice versa
2) From the western end of its closure south on New House Lane, south east on Biddesden Bottom Road, north at Ragged Appleshaw, west on Back Lane to the eastern end of the closure; and vice versa
3) From southern end of closure, south east on Biddesden Bottom Road, north at Ragged Appleshaw, west on Back Lane to the northern end of the closure; and vice versa
4) From the southern end of the closure, south east on Biddesden Bottom Road, east on A342 Andover Road, further east on Foxcotte Lane, north at Weyhill Bottom/Penton Park Lane, west on Back Lane to the northern end of the closure; and vice versa
PERIOD OF ORDER From the 10 September 2012 for a period of 7 months or until completion of works, whichever is sooner.
DURATION OF WORKS Notwithstanding the above it is expected that each closure will be required on different days for one to three days, between 7am and 4pm on each day to be signed in advance on site.
Pedestrian and reasonable access to adjoining properties will be available.
If you have any queries regarding access and works contact Paul Walsh, telephone 0845 603 5633 on behalf of Hampshire County Council. For other queries please contact Mr Mayur Patel, telephone 01264 368727 on behalf of the Head of Planning Policy and Transport.
Dated 11 September 2012
Signed S. Tovey, Head of Legal & Democratic Service
Test Valley Borough Council, Beech Hurst, Weyhill Road,
Andover, Hampshire SP10 3AJ
Mrs J Bacon
Legal & Democratic Service
TVBC, Beech Hurst, Weyhill Road
ANDOVER. SP10 3AJ
- Email: Jbacon@testvalley.gov.uk