Station Road, Ramshill and Tor Way, Petersfield
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES – STATION ROAD / RAMSHILL / TOR WAY, PETERSFIELD
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN under Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 that Hampshire County Council has made an order to allow for works on the highway to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED:
- That part of Station Road (B2070) / Ramshill, between its junction with College Street and its junction with Madeline Road (for up to 3 days).
- That part of Station Road (B2070) / Tor Way between its junction with Station Road (C18) and its junction with Grenehurst Way (for up to 3 nights).
- That part of Ramshill / Tor Way between its junction with Madeline Road and its junction with Grenehurst Way (for up to 4 days).
- From north-eastern point of closure: Ramshill; A272; A3; Winchester Road (C18); Station Road (C18) to western point of closure.
- From eastern point of closure: Tor Way; College Street (B2070); Station Road; Ramshill to roundabout and south via Ramshill to western point of closure. No alternative route for Grenehurst Way.
- From southern point of closure: Tor Way; College Street (B2070); Station Road; Ramshill to roundabout and south via Ramshill to northern point of closure.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: From 17 September 2012 for a period of 3 months or until completion of the works whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that the closures will be required for no longer than 10 days altogether – 3 and 4 day closures between 0900 and 1630 hours and 3 night closure between 2000 and 0700 hours.)
Diversion routes will be signed at the time of closure. Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Hampshire County Council, Highways Department on 0845 603 5633.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment
The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Highways on 0845 603 5633
- Email: email@example.com