Various Roads, Gosport and Lee-on-the-Solent
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES – VARIOUS ROADS, GOSPORT AND LEE-ON-THE-SOLENT
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN under Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 that Hampshire County Council has made an order to allow essential carriageway maintenance works on the highway to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED:
- that part of Five Post Lane between its junction with San Diego Road and its junction with Freemantle Road.
- that part of Pier Street between its junction with High Street and its junction with Marine Parade East. ** One-way system in High Street / Marine Parade East Rear Service Road will be temporarily suspended for the duration of the works.
- that part of Anthony Grove between its junction with Gunners Way and its junction with Frater Lane.
- that part of Kingsley Road between its junction with A32 Brockhurst Road and its junction with The Shrubbery.
- via San Diego Road, Coronado Road and Freemantle Road.
- via High Street, Beach Road, Marine Parade East, Milvil Road and High Street.
- via Frater Lane, Elson Lane, School Road and Gunners Way.
- via A32 Brockhurst Road, Chantry Road, Shalbourne Road and Heathon Road.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: From 15th October 2012 for a period of 6 months or until completion of the works whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that the closures will be required for no longer than 1 week for Five Post Lane and 1 day each for the remainder.)
Diversion routes will be signed at the time of closure. Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Hampshire County Council, Highways Department on 0845 603 5633.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment
The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Highways Department on 0845 603 5633
- Email: email@example.com