Various Roads in East Hampshire No.8
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES – VARIOUS ROADS IN EAST HAMPSHIRE NO.8
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council has made an order to allow for works on the highway (carriageway resurfacing, patching, kerbing and minor drainage works), to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads –
- Kings Road, Alton between its junction with Whitedown Lane and its junction with Queens Road. (1 day between 07.30 – 17.00)
- Mill Lane, Empshott between its junction with B3006 Selborne Road, and end of Lane. (1 day between 07.30 – 17.00)
- A272 Winchester Road, Langrish between its junction with East Meon Road and its junction with Genesis Lane. (1 night between 20.00 – 0600)
- Snailing Lane, Hawkley between its junction with Hawkley Road and its junction with Uplands Lane. (1 day between 07.30 – 17.00)
- Uplands Lane, Hawkley between its junction with Snailing Lane and its junction with Hawkley Road. (1 day between 07.30 – 17.00)
- Berry Hill, Ropley between its junction with A31 and its junction with Vicarage Lane (1 week)
- Blendworth Lane, Horndean between its junction with Duckstile Lane and its junction with Crabden Lane. (5 days)
- Ashford Lane, Steep between its junction with Island Farm Lane and its junction with Mill Lane. (10 days)
- Finchdean Road, Finchdean between its junction with Dean Lane and its junction with Magpie Road. (10 days)
- Coombe Road, East Meon between its junction with Duncombe Road and its junction with Temple Lane. (5 days)
- Rake Road, Liss between its junction with Huntsbottom Lane (part) and its junction with Hatch Lane. (5 days)
- Hatch Lane, Liss between its junction with Rake Road and its junction with B2070 London Road. (10 days)
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES: will be signed via the following roads –
- Whitedown Lane, Highridge, Princess Drive, Queens Road.
- No diversion possible.
- A272, A3, A325, B3004, A31, A32, A272.
- B3006 Selborne Road/ Farnham Road, Hawkley Road, Uplands Lane.
- Snailing Lane, Hawkley Road, B3006 Farnham Road / Selborne Road.
- Vicarage Lane, Church Street, Dunsells Lane, Gascoigne Lane, A3.
- Crabden Lane, Duckstile Lane.
- Island Farm Lane, Mill Lane.
- Dean Lane, Finchdean Road, Bowes Hill.
- Chapel Street, High Street, Church Street, Church Road, West Meon Road, East End, Coombe Lane, Whitewool Road, Coombe Road.
- Hatch Lane, B2070 London Road, B3006 Hill Brow Road, Rake Road
- B2070 London Road, B3006 Hill Brow Road, Rake Road.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: From 15 October 2012 for a period of 12 months or until completion of the works whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that the closures will only be required for a few days each as indicated above).
Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Hampshire County Council, Highways Department on 0845 603 5633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment
The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
Operation Resilience Team on 0845 603 5633