GRANGE CLOSE / DUNKELD STREET / SOUTH STREET, GOSPORT
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE – GRANGE CLOSE / DUNKELD STREET / SOUTH STREET, GOSPORT
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN under Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 that Hampshire County Council proposes to make an order to allow for essential carriageway maintenance works, to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED:
- That part of Grange Close Service Road adjacent No.12a Grange Close between its junction with Grange Close and the rear property boundary of No.12a Grange Close.
- That part of Dunkeld Road Service Road between the property boundaries of Nos. 32 and 34 at Dunkeld Road to the north-eastern property boundary of No.32b Dunkeld Road.
- That part of South Street (Eastbound Carriageway) between its junction with Creek Road and its junction with the service road leading to Gosport Discovery Centre.
- Grange Close – no alternative route
- Dunkeld Road – access will be maintained via Sedgely Grove service road.
- South Street – via Creek Road; Walpole Road; Spring Garden Lane; Mumby Road; South Street and vice versa.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: From 10 December 2012 for a period of 12 months or until completion of the works whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that Grange Close and Dunkeld Road service roads will be closed for no longer than 1 week and South Street will be closed for no longer than 1 day.) Further notification will be given at each road prior to its closure.
Diversion routes will be signed at the time of closure. Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Hampshire County Council, Highways Department on 0845 603 5633. Notices may now be viewed on our website: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UJ
Highways Department 0845 603 5633
- Email: email@example.com