East Hampshire Level Crossings
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES – EAST HAMPSHIRE LEVEL CROSSINGS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council has made an order to allow Network Rail to carry out essential maintenance works on or adjacent to level crossings, to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED:
- School Lane, Sheet – from 20m each side of the level crossing.
- Kingsfernsden Lane, Sheet – from 20m each side of the level crossing.
- Andlers Ash Road, Princes Bridge, Liss – from 20m each side of the level crossing.
- Mill Road, Liss Common – from 20m each side of the level crossing.
- Station Road, Liss – from 20m each side of the level crossing.
- Station Road, Petersfield – from 20m each side of the level crossing.
- School Lane; Farnham Road; Inmans Lane; A272 London Road, B2070 Ramshill; Kingsfernsden Lane; Long Road; School Lane.
- Long Road; School Lane; Farnham Road; Inmans Lane; A272 London Road; B2070 Ramshill; Kingsfernsden Lane.
- Andlers Ash Road; Flexcombe Link Overpass; Farnham Road; B3006 Station Road; Hill Brow Road; Andlers Ash Road.
- Forest Road; Petersfield Road; B3006 Farnham Road; Station Road; Mill Road.
- B3006 Station Road; Farnham Road; Flexcombe Link Overpass; Andlers Ash Road; B3006 Hill Brow Road; Station Road.
- Station Road; B2070 Ramshill; A272; A3; Winchester Road; Station Road.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: From 10 December 2012 for a period of 18 months or until completion of the works, whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that each closure will only be required occasionally overnight between 22:00 and 08:00hrs ). With the exception of any emergency works, advance warning signs will be displayed approximately 2 weeks in advance of any road closure being enforced.
Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Hampshire County Council, Highways East on Tel: 0845 603 5633
Our new website for Public Notices is now live and can be viewed on www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment The Castle, Winchester SO23 8UJ
Highways Department: 0845 603 5633
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org