Caretaking Support Service
For a number of years now the Caretaking and Support Service (CSS) has been assisting schools, and other departments within Hampshire County Council, in managing their caretaking and cleaning needs through Service Level Agreement arrangements.
We have a team of experienced Support Officers whose aim is to visit our clients to help and advise on all aspects of site management, caretaking and cleaning.
The range of services we offer includes:
- Full support in appointing new staff, including job descriptions and interviewing.
- On going training courses on a range of subjects relevant to premises management.
- Work load assessment and advice on staffing levels
- Advice on Health and Safety issues including COSHH risk assessments
- Induction programme for new Site Managers and Caretakers
- Expert advice on new cleaning methods, materials and equipment
- Regular evaluation of the caretaking and cleaning role at each subscribing site
- A comprehensive data base of site data and plans.
Our services are employed by Schools, Colleges, County Council Departments and external organisations.
Our Training Courses
Caretaking Support Manual
Caretaking Support Manager
tel 01962 846405
mobile 077390 50670