Berrywood Lane, Rushmoor Lane, Windmill Lane, Lower Wield
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES – BERRYWOOD LANE / RUSHMOOR LANE AND BERRYWOOD LANE / WINDMILL LANE, LOWER WIELD.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN under Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 that Hampshire County Council proposes to make an order to allow Openreach safe access for pole renewals on the highway, to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED:
- That part of Berrywood Lane and its junction with Rushmoor Lane, for a distance of 100 metres in each direction.
- That part of Berrywood Lane and its junction with Windmill Lane, for a distance of 100 metres in each direction.
- From southern point of closure: Windmill Lane; The Drove; Lower Wield Lane; Wield Road; Farleigh Road; Red Lane; Berrywood Lane.
- From south-east point of closure: Rushmoor Lane; New Lane; Harrow Lane; Yew Tree Lane; The Drove; Lower Wield Lane; Wield Road; Farleigh Road; Red Lane; Berrywood Lane and vice versa.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: From 06 February 2013 for a period of 3 months or until completion of the works whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that the closure will be required for no longer than 3 days between 0930 and 1530 hours.)
Diversion routes will be signed at the time of closure. Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Hampshire County Council, Highways Department on 0845 603 5633. Notices may now be viewed on our website www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UJ
Highways Department on 0845 603 5633
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org