Brewers Lane, Brick Kiln Lane, Cannon Dell Lane in West Tisted
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES – BREWERS LANE, BRICK KILN LANE, CANNON DELL LANE IN WEST TISTED.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN under Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 that Hampshire County Council proposes to make an order to allow South East Water to carry out mains replacement and Walker Construction to dismantle railway parapets in Brick Kiln Lane, to be undertaken as follows:
ROADS TO BE CLOSED:
- that part of Brewers Lane between its junction with Hill Farm Road and its junction with Cannon Dell Lane.
- that part of Brick Kiln Lane between its junction with A32 Fareham Road and its junction with Wexalls Lane.
- that part of Cannon Dell Lane between its junction with A32 Fareham Road and its junction with West Tisted Road.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTES (and vice versa) :
- From northern point of closure: Hill Farm Road; A32 Fareham Road; West Tisted Road; Cannon Dell Lane to southern point of closure.
- From eastern point of closure: A32 Fareham Road; West Tisted Road; Brick Kiln Lane to western point of closure.
- From eastern point of closure: A32 Fareham Road; West Tisted Road to western point of closure.
PERIOD OF CLOSURE: From 31 December 2012 for a period of 6 months or until completion of the works whichever is sooner. (Notwithstanding the above it is expected that the closures will be required for no longer than 40 days.)
Diversion routes will be signed at the time of closure. Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
If you have any queries regarding the above please contact Hampshire County Council, Highways Department on 0845 603 5633. Notices may now be viewed on our website www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UJ
Highways on 0845 603 5633
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org