Write a review about your visit to Aldershot Military Museum
Tell us what you think, or if you disagree with other reviews write your own!
Whether you want to let us know how much you enjoyed your visit, or give us some tips on how we can improve it for next time, we want to hear what you think.
Please leave your name and email address. Your email address will not be published. We may contact you prior to publication, so please use a genuine email or your comments may not be published.
11 reviews so far
The basic training period of my National Service mirrors that of Corporal Seymour Jennings so precisely, in both time and location, that it seems amazing I have no memory of him. I too recall CSM Gilmore, and the TS Wing with its famous graffiti, including a near full length press photo of Brigit Bardot just outside the toilets. During my time there, a Cpl McMillan and L/Cpl Bowen ran the courses.
I also was 'back squadded', following a week in sick bay with Asian Flu at Blenheim, but continued, thereafter, to 'Willems', and then to BAOR. A couple of old friends, from those days, still keep in touch.
Review Ref. 311415
- Give the reasons you liked or didn't enjoy your visit.
- Even if your review is negative, you should not use strong or non-family-friendly language.
- We reserve the right to edit or withhold from publication any reviews which we consider inappropriate.
- Please don't post multiple reviews.
- Reviews can take up to 5 working days to be posted.
- If you are under 16, please ask your parent/guardian before you submit a review.
- You should not post reviews if you are associated with this venue.