Apply for a dropped kerb

You can apply to the County Council for permission to have a vehicle crossing, otherwise known as a dropped kerb, installed, or to have an existing access widened, on the road adjacent to your property

Who can apply?

The property owner should apply. If you are a tenant you will need to contact your landlord or housing association for written permission.