Become a Partner
SELP partners in Southern England include local authorities, universities and other organisations from the county geographical areas of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey and West Sussex.
The SELP Brussels office provides:
- A presence in the heart of the European Union looking out for your interests.
- Established successful working relationships with a range of networks and partnerships
- The chance to work with MEPs and to influence emerging policy through the range of channels available to us.
- Provision of focussed and timely information for an agreed set of key funding programmes;
- Provision of in-depth, focussed and up-to-date knowledge of relevant EU policy; and
- Development of strategic contacts, partnerships and networks for exchange of best practice and to enhance the profile of our partners in Europe.
This form will deliver to email@example.com.