We provide independent and objective assurance to governors and management through the delivery of a programme of work designed to evaluate the effectiveness of the process of risk management, internal control and governance.
Our internal audit team work to industry standards (Public Sector Internal Auditing Standards) and hold the ISO 9001 Quality Management accreditation
We have an established history of working with schools in the county and have built a significant level of knowledge and expertise in respect of the financial and control environment within school establishments.
- Risk based audit
- IT audit
- Contract audit
- Fraud and irregularity
- General advice on the framework of internal control
Benefits to school
- We provide assurance to assist governors and management in the effective discharge of their duties
- We ensure our resources are focused on areas of high risk
- We can provide expert advice in relation to interpretation of financial regulations, procedures and their application
- We can help schools meet their business objectives by assisting in the identification and effective management of risk and by providing assurance on the adequacy of internal control systems
- We are flexible and can bespoke our services to meet the needs of individual schools
- The large scale of our practice ensures overhead costs are kept to a minimum
Costs vary, depending on the nature of the work undertaken and the level of staff resource required. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
We are committed to providing a quality service and have developed a Quality Audit Process. Our quality management systems are registered under ISO 9001. We have a strong customer focus and value customer feedback to help us to continually review and improve our services.
Contact us about this service
Internal Audit Manager
Tel: 023 8083 3310