Hampshire Learning Centre
We are Hampshire County Council’s corporate learning and development team. We provide a comprehensive range of services supporting organisation-wide and departmental business priorities.
We work in partnership with managers within Hampshire County Council, other public sector bodies and the voluntary sector to deliver programmes that make a difference to performance.
- Moving and positioning training
- Health and safety training
- IT Systems training
- Equality and diversity training
Benefits to school
- Our professional trainers are highly experienced in their speciality and in delivery of training programmes
- We are focused on learning, rather than teaching, and encourage active participation in sessions to ensure the programmes are useful and relevant to all delegates
- We focus on reducing risk to both employers and employees
- We can offer bespoke consultancy for these services
Costs vary depending on the training programme, please visit our website for further information.
- Trainers are well qualified and have up-to-date knowledge of their specialty
- Courses are externally accredited in many cases
- All training is evaluated and feedback acted upon
- Trainers are peer and externally assessed
- HLC offers a professional administration service and online learning resources to support face-to-face delivery
Contact us about this service
Head of Hampshire Learning Centre
Tel: 01962 833020