Health and Safety
We understand that the day-to-day health and safety of your staff, pupils and visitors is a key priority for your school. We seek to simplify the complex requirements of the legislation and help prioritise and guide schools to be compliant and safe through a structured approach.
We have a dedicated team of highly qualified and competent health and safety professionals who specialise in supporting schools.
- Following HSE model of ‘Successful Health and Safety Management’.
- Risk profiling allowing the targeting of highest risks making it easy for schools to prioritise their limited efforts.
- Delivering improvement and guidance to schools through a structured combined and efficient approach.
- Support in accident investigation.
- Advice on legislative requirements.
- Simplification of requirements.
- Specialist advice on key topics such as legionella and asbestos.
- Support in project management requirements.
- Email, telephone and face to face assistance as necessary.
- Support in complaint handling from parents and others.
Benefits to schools
- Confidence you’re gaining the best support and advice available, with access to unprecedented experience and technical knowledge.
- Target the highest risks for your school, using statistical data from over 500 schools.
- Rest assured you have discharged your personal duties in law and your moral duties to those you serve.
Helen Barrett-Durrant, Acting Head of Health & Safety
Access to prices is restricted to Hantsnet users. If you are unable to view the prices document, please contact us using the details above.