Suitable for ages KS3+ (11 years)
Tile Barn provides an ideal location for Mountain Biking in the New Forest, with a diverse range of cycle routes nearby. We can offer singular sessions, rides that last all day or progressive skills sessions. We aim to meet your groups needs, whether it’s a relaxing ride in the countryside or an energetic blast along technical tracks getting as muddy as possible.
Should you have any specific aims for the day or are concerned about your groups ability then please do not hesitate to contact us.
What we provide
- A qualified instructor
- All equipment required for the session
You will need
- To wear clothes that you don’t mind getting muddy (legs and arms must be covered)
- To ensure group are able to ride competently
- To wear sensible fastening footwear (not sandals)
- Learn new skills
- Experience the new forest by bike
Group size 10:1 (one member of visiting staff to accompany the group)
Session times 3 hours