New Forest Odyssey
An odyssey is a series of wanderings or adventures, especially when filled with notable experiences, hardships etc.
We can offer you a programme of varying length and distance, with lots of different activities along the way. You will travel from one point to another using different modes of transport, including walking, mountain biking and boats. Overnight stops can include options such as camping with bivi’s or mud huts.
- To experience a range of new and exciting activities
- To Experience and learn about the outdoors
- To challenge yourself
- Have fun!
Programmes are tailored to suit your groups needs and abilities so please contact us for more information.
Example Odyssey Programme for 8 Participants
- Mountain Biking from Burley to Tile Barn
- Building and Sleep in Hammocks and Shelters
- Participants preparing and cooking dinner
- Cooked Breakfast
- Foot Expedition from Tile Barn to Beaulieu Motor Museum
- Building and Sleep in Hammocks and Shelters or wooden huts
- Canoeing on the Beaulieu River
This example Odyssey programme would cost approximately £1,100 for the group (subject to change, example price only).
- Food, except Day 1 Lunch
- Sleep Equipment
- Activity Equipment
- Water Bottles
- Cooking and Eating Equipment