How to use Your Bus Service
Getting on the bus
- Most stops have information panels showing the routes and times from that stop.
- When you see your bus, signal to the driver with your arm outstretched
- On boarding, state your destination and purchase your ticket. Change is given, but please avoid large denomination notes when you would need a lot of change.
Getting off the bus
- When approaching your stop ring the bell.
- Wait until the bus stops before stepping forward to alight – do not obscure the driver’s view at any time.
- txt4times Simply type the stop code as a text message into your mobile phone and send it to 84268. Cost: Free, plus your standard network message rate. Each bus stop has its own unique code – you’ll find the code for your local stop on the route map. To find the code for any ZIP stop, view our list of codes.