Fawley circular walk 2
Distance: 1.25km / 0.75 miles, 15 minutes
Condition: Good, mostly gravel tracks, unsurfaced paths may become muddy after heavy rain
Starting Point: Junction of Walkers Lane South and Green Lane
Download Circular Walk 2 leaflet 692kb pdf
- Starting at the junction of Walkers Lane South and Green Lane go through the metal kissing gate leading on to Tom’s Down.
- Continue ahead along gravel path. Take first left, through kissing gate and go straight on.
- As the path opens out continue ahead with the pond to your right. Just before reaching the end of the pond take the path to the left and proceed into Newlands Copse.
- Turn left and follow pavement to Walkers Lane North.
- Turn left, cross Saxon Road and follow path adjacent to Blackfield Recreation Ground and back to the start.