All issues relating to the safety of products should be reported to the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 08454 04 05 06. They will notify us of any problem that we need to investigate.
You are also advised to inform the retailer of your concerns.
For general safety information go to the The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA) website
Product warnings and recalls
- Recalls - including furniture and mattresses
- Boys' Cardigans and Jumpers sold at Debenhams - recall
- 3 Pin USB Power Adapter 123kb
- Hampshire County Council Trading Standards warn of dangerous phone charger
- IKEA KRITTER and SNIGLAR Junior Beds - safety notice
- Sleeping Beauty Under Electric Blankets sold at Debenhams - recall
- Asda Hair Straightener Recall
- Recall - B & Q aluminium loft ladders
- Recall - Screwfix loft ladders
- Bosch dishwasher repair action
- Morphy Richards electric blanket