Translation Advice

Translation advice

We are happy to provide information about Hampshire County Council and the services we provide in any language, in large print, Braille or on audio tape.

To get the information you need you can either:

  • Phone our General Enquiries number on 0300 555 1375 or if you do not want to use an 0300 number 01329 225398 - (Calls from within the UK)
    They will be able to advise you of the services we provide.

  • Write to us in English or your own language at:
    Hampshire County Council
    The Castle
    SO23 8ZB