Eastleigh Town Access Plan (ETAP)
Progress update at April 2013
Download the Eastleigh Town Access Plan
- Eastleigh Town Access Plan – Adopted version (April 2011) 2mb
- Eastleigh Town Access Plan – Consultation response 64kb (February 2011)
About the Eastleigh Town Access Plan
The Eastleigh Town Access Plan (ETAP) has been developed by Hampshire County Council in partnership with Eastleigh Borough Council and its aim is to positively contribute to improving access to facilities and services within central Eastleigh.
Local residents, visitors, and key stakeholders were given opportunities to tell us about local transport issues and concerns at a number of public consultation events. The information gathered has been used to develop the ETAP, which has now been formally endorsed by Eastleigh Borough Council and was adopted by Hampshire County Council in April 2011.
The ETAP puts forward a set of proposals and potential projects which aim to achieve:
- A more accessible town centre
- Improved public safety
- Improved accessibility for all
- Reduced levels of congestion and pollution.
Phone: 01329 824636
ETAP General Enquiries
Hampshire County Council
Fareham Civic Offices