School Transport Forms
Entitled Transport: Mainstream Children
Transport for Academic Year 2016/2017
If your child currently receives free travel assistance to a Mainstream Primary or Secondary school, and they are continuing at the same school from September 2016 and no other details have changed ie the primary home address, a new pass will be issued before the start of the new term.
For applications for children living in Hampshire, please use the forms below. Please ensure you read the Notes of Guidance first.
Paper application forms must be printed and signed by the parent/legal guardian and posted to the Passenger Transport Group at the address below. You can complete an online form for children moving from year 6 to year 7.
Forms for 2016/17 Academic Year
Mainstream Infant, Junior or Primary Schools
- Notes of Guidance 100 kB (TRAV1P)
- Application Form 70kb (TRAV2P)
- Benefits Form 55kb (TRAV3P)
- Code of Conduct - Information and Guidelines for Parents and Children
Mainstream Secondary Schools
- Notes of Guidance 118 kB (TRAV1)
- Application Form 68kb (TRAV2)
- Benefits Form 53kb (TRAV3)
- Code of Conduct 216 kB - Information and Guidelines for Parents and Children
Children moving from year 6 to year 7 in September 2016
(Do not complete this form until you have been allocated a school place by Admissions)
- Complete the online form for children moving into year 7 in September 2016. This will be processed by Passenger Transport from May 2016 and parents will be notified during the summer holidays if they are entitled to transport.
Replacement Bus Passes
- Replacement school contract bus pass form 51kb.
Special Educational Needs (SEN)
Download application forms
- Assistance with travel to post 16 education for students with Special Educational Needs: new applicants 132 kB (return to us by post)
- Assistance with travel to post 16 education for students with Special Educational Needs: renewal applicant 132 kB (return to us by post)
- Medical evidence questionnaire 73 kB to be returned with the above forms
Please ring 01962 845327 if you have any questions.
Payment for Privilege Transport is made by cheque, postal order or debit/credit card for the first term of travel each year, and by standing order authority for the remaining terms. Please contact 0300 555 1375 for further advice about card payments and amounts due.
The return address for transport applications is:
Passenger Transport Group
Economy, Transport and Environment Department
Hampshire County Council
48-52 Andover Road
If you are not sure whether your child is entitled to transport, please read the help with transport to school guidelines.