Procurement for home to school and social care transport
In-Tend is the County Council's electronic tendering system.
From In-Tend you can:
- view current/future tenders, contracts and quotations
- view information on contracts that have already been awarded
- express interest in a particular tender or quotation
- receive tender and/or quotation documentation
- safely return your tender or quotation documents
- send/receive correspondence.
Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS)
The DPS is a pre-approval process that transport providers must pass before being accepted as potential providers for home to school transport. Providers must complete an online questionnaire (Indicative Tender). Providers who meet the required quality standard move onto a list of approved suppliers who are invited to tender for routes when they are opened to tender.
Find out more
- For suppliers: vehicles with a maximum of 16 seats
- For suppliers: vehicles with 17 seats or more
- For suppliers: vehicles to serve public bus routes
- Appointed suppliers for home to school, social care and public bus transport
- School Transport: the Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for 17 seats and over
- Documents and forms
- Contact us