Waste and Recycling

Apply for a waste permit

Before you use the form to apply for a Waste Permit please check that you pay your council tax to one of the local authorities listed below because permits can only be issued to Hampshire residents.

District councils in Hampshire

  • Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council
  • East Hampshire District Council
  • Eastleigh Borough Council
  • Fareham Borough Council
  • Gosport Borough Council
  • Hart District Council
  • Havant Borough Council
  • New Forest District Council
  • Portsmouth City Council
  • Rushmoor Borough Council
  • Southampton City Council
  • Test Valley Borough Council
  • Winchester City Council

If you do not pay your council tax to one of these or are unsure please use the search tool on this Direct Gov page to find your local council.

If the result of the Direct Gov search includes Hampshire, Southampton or Portsmouth, please use your browser back button to return to this page and use the link above to complete your application.

Link to my Hantsweb Our services in sign language

Useful links

Questions about the permit scheme

Other questions? Read our FAQs

Please note - waste collections are provided by your local council