Wizkid - Hampshire's learning platform
The Hampshire Wizkid learning platform provides a safe online environment in which teachers and pupils can work together.
Wizkid includes tools for teachers to deliver online learning activities to individuals, small groups, classes, year groups, interest groups, whole school or even across schools. These include creating online multimedia resources, making it simple to link in websites or documents and provides self-marking assessment and survey tools. Accounts for all teachers and pupils in a school are set up from SIMS data.
Wizkid includes a safe social networking environment for pupils to message, blog, chat, publish and discuss their learning all under the control of their teachers. All these features can be accessed from any internet-connected device that uses a browser, including smartphones.
- The future of Hampshire Wizkid [School Communication; 25 March 2013]
- Wizkid training courses
- Release notes for version 9.6 2mb
- Hampshire Wizkid iPhone app - Please note: this app is not supported by Hampshire IT, any queries should be addressed to the manufacturer. Although free to download, there may be charges associated with using it.
- New features in Studywiz 9.5 496kb
- Improvements in Studywiz 9.5 25kb
- Agreement and implementation
- Wizkid provisioning
- Wizkid training
- Benefits of Wizkid
- Teaching resources
- Teacher support groups
- Case studies
- Newsletter articles
- Wizkid FAQs
- SIMS to Wizkid checklist
- Known issues and work arounds
- Roll forward guidance
- Wizkid roadmap
- Release notes
- Feature requests
- Hampshire Wizkid sign in page
- Service catalogue and pricing details - (restricted access; if you do not have a Hampshire IT SLA or cannot access this link please contact the IT Help Desk for further information)
- Follow Hampshire Wizkid on Twitter
For urgent issues, call the IT Help Desk on 01962 847007. For anything else, see our contact page.
Please note: the IT Help Desk can only accept calls from school staff. Students or parents should contact their school.